Why platelets Rejuvenate skin?
Platelets are the cells in the blood that help tissue to heal and grow new cells. The PRP, injected into specific areas of the skin, acts as a matrix that promotes your own collagen to grow, regenerates tissues, and thus acts as to naturally smoothen and tighten the skin. In this way, PRP Softens wrinkles and creating smoother skin texture and tone.
- The goal of PRP skin rejuvenation therapy is to improve skin tone, texture, tighten skin, soften lines and pores.
- Results begin to show 3-4 weeks after the treatment session and continue to improve with time.
- Three treatment session are generally recommended, spaced 15 days to 30 days apart to achieve the best outcome.
PRP therapy can be combined with following to best target a patients unique issues and thus achieve the final goal of younger looking skin:
- Laser treatments
- Chemical peels
Maintenance PRP treatments should be given over time.
Glutathione / Beauty Drip
The beauty drip is a cocktail of nutrients designed to deliver high antioxidant coverage, immune protection, stress defense and better skin glow!
-The beauty drip cocktail contains
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- Vitamin B Complex
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
Q: How it is administered?
-It is administered VIA IV and is able to deposit evenly throughout the body.
– Glutathione will swoop up the oxidate damaged cells (Which cause skin to darken) and lighten your skin naturally, safety evenly and in a healthy manner.
Benefits of this treatment ?
- Skin whitening injection can also give people with minor skin imperfectious an overall better look by reducing the apperance of red spots and any rough patched that way exist.
- Glutathione is the latest whitening innovation greatly recommended by dermatelogis.
- It is considered to be the most powerful, most versatile, and most important of the body’s self generated antioxidents.
High dosage of Glutathione?
Glutathione is water soluble meaning, that is these would be in excessive amount of intake it would still be excreated through urine.
Q: Are the whitening effects of Glutathione permanent?
- Its whitening effects are permanent only if you will maintain it by avoiding seen exposure to sunlight.
- The reason why skin becomes white in using L- Glutathione is because it reverses the dark melanin pigments turning to light pigments and reduce melanocytes which produce melanin.
Less Melanin white skin
L – Glutathione’s whitening process starts inside the skin (dermal layer) going outside (epiderwal layer), that’s the reason why it takes Glutathione skin whitening is 100% safe to use. Because it is not a drugs, but it s a food supplement.