Mesoliposis is a subtype of mesotherapy that target on the fat reduction, body sculpting and cellulite busting.
This method works by administroing fat – dissolving actives into the fat cells layer.
Saddle bags, love handles, abdomen, hips, waist line, arms and double chins can be sculpted with few injections.
Mesolipolysis is highly effective in reducing localined fate deposit, couple with regeneration and improvement of skin elasticity.
- It contains various ingredients to increase fat metabolism and melting.
- It also improves lyusphatic circulation to reduce the apperance of the cellutite.
- Another advantage is that the skin will coatinue to tighten with the reduction of fat.
- There is no downtime
- The procedure can be performed in the clinic setting.
- Costs lot less than the conventional surgical fat removal/lipsuction.
- More importantly, it is not associated with any surgical and anesthetic risk and complications.
Is the treatment painful?
-One could feal slight needle prick sensation during the procedure, However, this is extremely tolerable according to most clients.
Thread lifting is a procedure that works to tackle sags and folds. The procedure is becoming more popular than ever before as demand grows for skin care where less is more.
Hailed as a solution for both women and men that side-steps the commitment and healing time required for a face lift, invisible fine threads placed in the skin can get to places on faces other procedures cannot reach.
Threads stimulates new collagen and oppose tissue sag, restoring firmness. All types of threads will tighten the surrounding tissues and increase blood supply which in turn can lead to healthier, firmer skin. They may be combined with all other treatment modalities (with about four weeks between each treatment) to create a natural look that lasts about 12-18 months.
What is Dermal Thread Lift?
A thread lift is an innovative facial rejuvenation procedure designed to gently elevate sagging brows, cheeks and jowls.
-Due to the unique design of the promotion delicate thread filaments used in the procedure, the surrounding tissue act to hold them in place without the need for visible scars.
Who can get this?
- Age is not criteria here says experts.
- Since it is a simple lunch time procedure and when by experts, has not rid effects.
What thread lifting does?
- Stimulates Collagen Production
PDO thread lift body and face
- Breast Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- Butt Lift
- Thigh Lift
- Arms Lift
- Knee Lift
- Cheeks Lift
- Jowl lift
- Neck lines
- Under the chin area (Sagging)
- Forehead lift
A thread lift is also known as feather lift surgery, is a delicate cosmetic surgery procedure to gently lift sagging skin to produce a smoother and more youthful appearance.
How long will a thread lift lasts?
It is reasonable to expect improvement for 2 years. Further threads can be placed later to reproduce the improvement.
Who can have PDO thread lifting?
The procedure is suitable for most clients from the age of around 25 onwards, when the effects of ageing (thinning tissues) start to become apparent.